When: March 1, 2017, 1:00 pm
Tegallalang , Indonesia (map)
Curiosum Healing - Across the world (Facebook)
Date: 01-10 March, 2017
Course price: USD 1200.-
Downpayment: USD 600.-
Our destination is one of the pearls of South-East Asia, Bali, within this, the cultural & artistic centre of the Island of Bali, Ubud, which is perfectly suitable for various retreats.
This is a 10-day authentic Hatha yoga course, inc. practising 2x2 hours each day, instructed by an authentic yoga teacher, with accommodation & breakfast, & exciting city- & island discovering programs.
About the organizers who compile this package to you
We are 2 experienced trainers from Hungary, Middle Europe, who have been working together with a 12-year-old Indonesian travel agency that provide overall support to our trips and courses.
We offer people self-improvement, creative (e.g. painting) courses, retreats with training and experience tours in Bali and in the surrounding natural small islands. (We plan to expand later for another amazing places of the world.)
On our website, you may also choose from a variety of curiosum Indonesian trips, too.
What can we offer to our guests?
We selected comfortable, clean, high quality accommodations in amazing surroundings, authentic, experienced, full-hearted teachers & trainers, so we can guarantee that our guests will feel amused and happy with the whole experience they will have.
In the background, we provide support (accommodate individual requests, help to buy local phone card, rent a scooter, take excursion, or get a doctor if needed).
The package includes:
• a Hatha yoga course in a max. 12 people small group (yoga mats and towels provided)
• accommodation, with breakfast
• return airport transfer
• a 1-day tour to discover Bali
• a half-day tour in & around Ubud
• meditation sessions each day
• optional programs
The package does not include:
• international flight ticket
• illness, accident, luggage & cancellation insurances
• the prices of optionally offered programs
D1: Arrival. We will meet you at the airport. An approx. 2-hour transfer to Ubud. We recommend you to book a flight ticket that ensures you arrive in Bali Denpasar Airport in the morning hours.
Short walk in the city of Ubud. If you feel like, you can join us to have lunch.
In the evening: a joint meeting to discuss the painting course, the programs, & the optional tours & activities. We will decide where to go together.
D2: In the morning & evening, yoga, meditation – in the afternoon optional program
D3: In the morning & evening, yoga, meditation – in the afternoon optional program
D4: Whole-day tour to Bali’s impressive attractions, in air conditioned cars, with guide
D5-6: In the morning & evening, yoga, meditation – in the afternoon optional program
D7: In the morning & evening, yoga, meditation – in the afternoon a half-day tour in & around Ubud (rice paddies that are listed in UNESCO World Heritage, Tirta Empul, Gunung Kawi, Goa Gajah “Eelephant Cave” Temple)
D8: Free program
D9: In the morning & evening, yoga, meditation – in the afternoon optional program
D10: Transfer to the airport
Optional programs that you can book with us:
• white water rafting
• volcano tour
• interaction with dolphin
• you can take classes from excellent painters, wood carvers or traditional dance teachers
Information about the accommodation:
• Close to the city of Ubud, in a quiet villa zone, in beautiful, lush, tropical environment, we have 2 two-storey, air conditioned villas, with large, own swimming pool. We offer 2 double bedrooms for couples, & a total of 5 single beds for those who arrive alone.
• Single bedroom surcharge: 50%.
• There are several excellent restaurants & cafés here that are easily accessible on foot. From daily $5-8, you can get tasty juices & main courses.
• You can rent a scooter from $5.
• Public transport is not available, but you can take a taxi at a very favourable price.
Other events in Tegallalang